Monday, March 21, 2016

Artist Portfolio


Love is in the air
Or at least with a little help it is
Some suggest that cupid is responsible for couple's "happily ever after"
But it is really by chance that two people meet and fall in love
After all there is love at first sight
But that is all wrong
If people did fall in love at first sight it would be for looks,
Not personality.
But how should I know,
I am just a high school student.


Hear no evil,
Speak no evil,
See no evil,
we try and avoid all evil by blocking it out
but does that really work?
Evil is still present in the world,
But we are oblivious to it.
So why do we try to hear no evil,
or speak no evil,
or even see no evil? 

2 comments:

  1. High school students might know a little more about love than we give them credit for, I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some high school students might but this piece of writing took a turn that I wasn't expecting.

      Delete