Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Reel" Life


I honestly have no clue what my favorite movie is.  I have multiple movies that I love but I have to be in a certain mood to watch them.  If I had to choose it would probably be Les Miserables, I know no surprise.  I love that movie so much just because well its a musical and because of the dynamics and the emotions that are in it.  I kinda know all the words to all the songs and when I am watching it, I sing along without even knowing.  The only problem that I have with this movie is that it is so long so I do not get to watch it as much as I wish.  
I usually do not go for the stupid comedy, I just cannot laugh at that stuff.  Most of the time I laugh at peoples facial expressions and witty things people say.  
Anytime I watch a movie, I always have to have a blanket and my water bottle, which means that I usually get up 50 times to go to the bathroom during the movie. I might have something to snack on but it isn't necessary.
The top two results that I got from the quiz that was posted was the information-seeking and socialization. The information-seeking means that I like to watch movie that I learn from, which can be true.  but for the most part I am the socialization. This is extremely true for me.  Most of the time when I watch movies I watch it with a group of friends and that is when I find a lot of the movies I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment