Thursday, April 14, 2016

Photo Questions

My dad is the one who takes the photos, in fact he is really the only one who even touches the camera and of course he is also the one who is never in the photos.  Our photos are in our albums that are located in our downstairs guest bedroom, on the top self of a desk.  We have our school photos in a picture frame that shows the progression of every school year that is located in the hallway. All of the family photos are important to me because it reminds me of a happier time, when I didn't know of the drama that my sibling were going to create. My favorite photo is the one of my grandpa and me.  It was just after I was born and he was holding me in the hospital, that is the only photo that I have of him and me because he died when I was only 3.  I wish I had more photos of him and me and a photo of my best friend and me when we were babies together.

No comments:

Post a Comment